Sunday, January 12, 2014

Paper Dolls

I collect paper dolls so I love this set.    http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com
 
I make these pockets for the sick children at Ronald MacDonald House they are called "Bed Buddies" They can not have buttons glitter or things that are dangerous  I leave 1/3 of  them uncolored ,some children like to  color them They have to be cut out as they can not have sharp tools I can make sets on the cricut and stamp on printed paper for speed as I try to do 50 per month  On this one there is a half circle as a pocket to hold the small items behind the dresses .

6 comments:

  1. Wow Lis, I used to love these as a kid and they regularly featured in " Twinkle" comic which was a treat from Grandma whenever I stayed at her house!! Thanks for the memory!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to see your paper dolls again, Lis, and all the careful coloring and cutting for each one. Great little packet, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lis I'm loving your paper dolls! Have fun matching the outfits :)

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had SO MUCH FUN playing with this stamp set last week!

    Thanks for your sweet words on my swan card today...and thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've brought back my childhood memories today! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments