Saturday, January 23, 2016

SF&F Blue



         The color for this single layer is ..................wait for it..............  BLUE.
                                Chuck is an MFP stamp set Paper Doll
                So I dressed him in his snow suit and let him take a walk in the snow 
                                 The sentiment is from MFP Cardinal

                  So take a keyboard walk to http://mfpstampshop.com
                                                 and show us your stuff

8 comments:

  1. The blue works well, lol. Love the dressing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Lis, I like the image and the snow
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card having Chuck taking a winter wonderland walk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chuck seems to enjoy the snow Lis!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Lis. Very appropriate for me. We got 26 inches of the stuff in my area, probably more but the wind moved much of it around. Philly area got over 30 inches and they said the area I live in got more. Just finished helping to shovel out several neighbors. Hope all is well with you and yours.

    Love, Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card Lis. Very appropriate for me. We got 26 inches of the stuff in my area, probably more but the wind moved much of it around. Philly area got over 30 inches and they said the area I live in got more. Just finished helping to shovel out several neighbors. Hope all is well with you and yours.

    Love, Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  7. This may be the best use of a paper doll I've seen yet! I love his appropriate winter blue outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well you certainly rocked the blue although he doesn't seem to have had much snow lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments