Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Fae Unicorn Challenge

                                            Today we are sponsored   by

                           


The theme is Clean and Simple
I chose to work with Fae
To keep it clean and simple all I did was color her
 with prisma pencils  her wings with perfect pearls  and cut her out

Here is a lesson on reading The instructions for which
 I could winner the booby award
I read Clean and Simple and created the above
When I went to post I read the whole which says no designer paper  grrrr
so here is my Clean and Simple with no designer paper 




                        Now IF there were no theme here is what I would do
                                   because I believe fairies must sparkle


                  I used a Spellbinder die and popped it in front of the image
                     I separated the wing so it could sit on the front of the frame
                                                with all it's gems and sparkle

SHARING  at  http://www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

10 comments:

  1. All three of your cards are beautiful and each one you colored to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOWZER! All three of these are amazing, I couldn't pick a favourite out of them. Brilliant Lis x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lis these are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Lis so glad to hear Im not the only one who misses some of those details sometimes :) All three are beautiful but probably my fav is the blingy one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three are just lovely! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects. I love how you made the same image look so different. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lis these are three gorgeous card I love how you have done the different colour ways, the image you have coloured beautifully
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all fabulous, and I love how each one has it's own unique style! I agree on the sparkle - fairies require it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great your projects with the same image. They look all different.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion. Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards love the beautiful image and the one with the sparkle
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments