Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Unicorn Ch 10 Pink


For this challenge  I chose to use water colors and a Stamping up  Set
I wet the paper  put distress ink on a palette
Picked up ink and let it creep over the paper
I then put ink on the stamps and did what you see here
The challenge gives you the option of pretty Pink or Halloween
I suppose you could do a pink Halloween card  LOL
Come see what the rest of the team has made

http://desiref.blogspot.co.za/2016/09/atg-with-create-with-tlc-challenge-no3.html

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love your pretty pink watercolor flowers! Your card makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the watercolouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool background and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful water color look Lis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Lis! I love the blended background with those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though pink is not my fav color, this is very pretty! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I really like how the stamped image looks using your technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments