Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Unicorn Ch Go Green


This is a true green in real life
The Challenge at Unicorn Ch
is GO GREEN
My first thought was to do St Patrick
and some how got distracted
I used Color Burst on a sheet of handmade paper
It turned out so beautiful I cut it up
The base of this card is a green card stock
I layered the inside back with one cut and stamped the flowers directly on using the MISTI
I adhered the two pieces on the side panels and die  cut the flowers from more color burst pieces 
The inside panels have sayings 
Hope you will stop by and play









9 comments:

  1. This is sooo beautiful Lis-love the paper,die-cuts and gorgeous water colour effect on the stamped flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, those colourburst have really made a beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely STUNNING, Lis!!! The Colorburst on your handmade paper is a match made in heaven. Oh, my....when have I EVER seen something this lovely????!!! Beautiful work.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh, LIS! how incredibly gorgeous - LOVE the bold colors and textures - great contrast, too! Keeping you in my heart today.... xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one pretty green color and a fabulous card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the Colorburst on your paper. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning Lis, great use of the Colorburst and lovely stamping too.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you hear me saying "Ahhh"? Think this must be one of your very best (and that's hard to say that too!) Love, love love your background. And brilliant to diecut the tulips from another created piece. Love the fold design and ditto the image inside of these folds. Simply stunning, and it could work as a St Pat's card by adding appropriate sentiment. I love it as a welcome breath of spring too! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Opening your card is like walking into a pretty garden! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments