Friday, July 24, 2020

Build a Die

                                                         This is an Altenew die set






                                         I don't have the matching stamp
                                        So instead of coloring I cut from five
                                         different shades of card stock
                                         Then layered
                                        I think it worked well and will be trying others


                                                             

5 comments:

  1. It works so well, it doesn't look like it needs a stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning! I see no need for a stamp with all those pretty colors! Beautiful card Lis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very simple but know it wasn’t if you cut 5 layers! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW stunning and I agree you don't need the stamp love the embossing too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Works brilliantly, love how this turned out.
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments