Saturday, May 15, 2021

For Hospital Staff

                                It took me three days to get this made 

                            It is not easy getting to equipment with a walker 

                            It is in the  mail to all the willing helpful staff at West Marion 

                           For those of you who don't know  I stepped on a dog chew bone 

                           It rolled and so did I 

                           I broke my femur   All pinned back together now 

                           I am doing fine walking with a walker 


                                                                     



                                                                                


                                                                             


 

                                               Also not easy to take photos if you can't let go of walker 

9 comments:

  1. They will love it Lis, So glag your still managing some crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Lis love all the hessian flowers and glad to hear you are doing well-get hardly any notifications on FB unless sponsored ads!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is absolutely gorgeous Lis I can see why it took so long to do it is full of so much beauty
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lis....I am so sorry to hear of your fall. That sounds so painful. I pray you mend quickly and completely. In the meantime, this is a truly beautiful card you made as a thank you for the staff. They will appreciate it so much.
    Take care and get well soon!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another brilliant card! Very pretty. I know the staff will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful design, sorry you hurt yourself, hope you get better very soon.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lis I am so sorry to hear about your accident. Glad to hear you are crafting again, it is a sign things are on the mend.

    A beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry you're dealing with a broken femur! My goodness, you poor thing! I'm glad to see you're still finding a way to craft in spite of your injury! You're very thoughtful to send a beautiful creation to the hospital staff who took care of you too! Beautiful flowers! Take care of yourself and I wish you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Lord! Prayers will be coming your way for a quick and complete healing. Stunning paper crafting Lis. They will love it.

    Love, Hugs and Blessings,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments