Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fill my cup

                                                   I was invited to Word ArtWednesday and
                                                   what a beautiful blog it is
                                                  Although I am much to busy to get
                                                   involved in another project and
                                                  have family from CCanada visiting
                                                  I could not resist
                                                  http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

                                                

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card. The soft colours and the flowers with gem centres are beautiful. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so blessed you joined us at Word Art Wednesday! Thank you for sharing this lovely work Lis. Have a fun visit with your family! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the purple centers on your flowers. This is really a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing this with us in this week's challenge. I appreciate your participation and hope you will continue to play along. I SO enjoy seeing your beautiful work. Thanks for joining us!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors go so well together. Love the layers of flowers.

    Thanks so much for playing with us @ Word Art Wednesday! We love having you participate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card!! Love the dewdrop flower centers!! Thanks for your kind words on my blog and for becoming a follower!! I am a new follower here as well. Looks like we started blogging about the same time. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments