Monday, July 2, 2012

Positive and Negative Masking

                                                Today I took on the Positive Negative Challenge
                                                 Positive and Negative Masking. If you click on the link it will  bring                                         you to the tutorial.
                                                  I am not sure I did it right as a matter of fact I am sure
                                                  I didn't do it exactly right , but I tried to follow the steps and this
                                                  is what I ended up with

6 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for playing along with the Tutorial Team at Speedy TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! We're glad you joined us at Tutorial Time at SpeedyTV this week, hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!!! The trees add just the perfect touch! Thanks for playing this week at Tutorial Time on Speedy TV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card and thanks for joining us at Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. Love the soft colors. Thanks for trying the Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV technique and joining the fun. We hope to see you again next week. Be sure to check out all the other challenges on SpeedyTV for more chances to win free stamp sets from Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments