Thursday, April 5, 2018

LCC Through the Window


These children are from two ART IMPRESSION sets
I wall papered  the room with a  print
The window frame is an altered die piece
the kitten is also a die
I am not sure if her friend just brought her the basket of
or she is giving it to him
Either way it is cute
Hope you enjoy it
Come see what the other team members did

http://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Sharing
https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2018/04/anything-goes-april-edition.html
http://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. wow that's really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card for sure! Love the expression on his face. Thanks very much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lis love the cute image and little scene-I think she is bringing the basket as she has gardening tools in her pocket-what do you think?Great colouring too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's bright & sunny cheer - and I love the floral wallpaper. Wish I had some of that in my house today, as it's dreary here. Love all the elements you've used to make this sweet & very dimensional scene. Lots of little details to make it so special. TFS & Hugs (ps...I thought the bottom layer might be some of your handmade paper, and it works so well with the floral dp).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created such a darling scene here and I love the images and wall paper! It's a sweet design, and so perfectly cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made a such a sweet card out of these darling images, Lis. Your scene really tells a story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments