Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Spare Time

                                             While confined in house
                                           I am practicing QUILLING
                                         I started out pretty simple


                                                           
,


This is pretty basic so I up my game a bit 
Watched videos and did this 





This leaf was a bit of a challenge 

The whole reason for my quilling right now is I was gifted this board






It took me two days watching re watching videos 
Then it took   me a whole day to make the one flower 
I know the next one if there is a next one will be faster 




It is not hard just piddly and time consuming 



4 comments:

  1. They are very impressive, they look beautiful and well worth the effort x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Lis!! Glad you are not sick with this awful virus. Great idea using the time to play with your quilling supplies. They are lovely designs! Stay safe and healthy!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at you making beautiful quilled flowers and leaves! I've never tried making them, but you've done a great job! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilling love the intricate leaf and flowers were worth the effort-tried this once and once only lol-stay safe and well
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments