Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Table Napkins

                                                          Just playing with napkins and mod Podge
                                                              I will use the backgrounds as needed in future


                                                                                       
                                                                         



                                                        I made several of each
                                                        Here are some close ups







3 comments:

  1. Napkins really do make beautiful cards, and I haven't done this in years! Good job on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's a lovely technique and these are lovely, however my first attempt was done wrong, I didn't listen to my friends instructions x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful napkins and they made fabulous backgrounds-great technique
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments