Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Unicorn Ch Go Green


This is a true green in real life
The Challenge at Unicorn Ch
is GO GREEN
My first thought was to do St Patrick
and some how got distracted
I used Color Burst on a sheet of handmade paper
It turned out so beautiful I cut it up
The base of this card is a green card stock
I layered the inside back with one cut and stamped the flowers directly on using the MISTI
I adhered the two pieces on the side panels and die  cut the flowers from more color burst pieces 
The inside panels have sayings 
Hope you will stop by and play









2 comments:

  1. How fabulous! This is an amazing way to use your powders. I adore your design. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful creation in green! I could have sworn I commented on this before, but I must have been dreaming:) Very pretty card Lis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments