Sunday, September 15, 2019

Bob Ross



Yesterday I was invited to a  BOB ROSS  party 
Had a blast 
We were supplied with everything plus food 
We watched and tried to keep up with a video 
Lots of "What did he say "  What is he doing"  I missed something"
 bursts of laughter when he said " this is so easy'  and tons of rewinding 
There were lots of "happy little accidents" 

I didn't find he was teaching , more showing what he was doing and much too fast 
Also he works in oil we used arcylic 
 It was so fun
Here is my finished canvas
 and I am glad to show it on screen looks much better than real life .
Here is the thank You card I am sending the hostess 


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful canvas Lis and brilliant thank you card -love all the stamps and little paint palette
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lis!! That's fabulous....very impressive. The party sounds like so much fun. What a lovely thank you card for your hostess, too.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a fabulous job following along, your canvas turned out beautiful! The thank-you card is just perfect for the occasion too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it looks fab Lis, sounded like you had a great time. I love the card as well it's perfect x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments