Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Hens

                               I got an early birthday gift from England 

                                  Thank you so much  they are super fun 


                                                        


                                                   This one is in the mail to my sister 

                                                    I have four sisters and none of them come here  😕

                                                    Actually none of them have signed to follow 

                                                    Now I am making myself feel neglected 

                                                     My daughter doesn't follow either   😞

                                                     But she does msg daily 


                                                                                        



                                                              These are both colored with chalk and copics 

10 comments:

  1. Great fun cards and love the fabulous chicken stamps,my 2 sisters,close cousin,daughter and 2 sons dont follow my blog either so rude and unsupportive!!! lol message on FB or text every day though -good job we have blogger friends :)
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so fun. Who cares about the others, we know you’re special and worth following 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that we can see them for real no blog necessary

      Delete
  3. What a fun and nice birthday gift. Happy Birthday! Those are some fun and delightful cards! My family doesn't follow my blog either but blogging friends make up the difference :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder why ? If my family had blogs I would follow and comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are great fun. Love the chicken stamps. My family, other than Jill, do not craft much. None have blogs so I guess it is to be expected. We do have one another to follow.

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them Lis, I've just been playing with mine, no family follow me but they don't blog anyway x

    ReplyDelete
  7. We go out into the world in search of our dreams and ideals. We often put what is at hand in inaccessible places.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My family dont even know about my blog, except my hubbie.

    Gorgeous card you created

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments