Saturday, January 15, 2022

Playing with Pigment ink Backgrounds

                                                                                               


                                            Nothing special just applied with blender brushes 

                                           Sorry I am not around much but I find posting with

                                             only the i phone camera a pain 


                                            ANYONE LOOKING FOR PLANTING INSTRUCTIONS 

                                           Go to Archives on the right  and then 2021

                                                Scroll down to November 14 


3 comments:

  1. What a great way to use the pigment inks! I have a bunch of the ink pads...some dried out now!....that I never use anymore.
    Your card is bright and colorful and the background is so pretty. I am inspired to try this out.
    Take care and stay safe!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inky background and cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this little Amish boy with the bluebird? Great work with those inks and brushes too! At least you have a smart phone - that's a few steps above me! I still d/l pics with a Cannon camera and a USB port LOL If I have to go to a smart phone, I'm doomed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments