Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Masks

                                                  Trying my hand at sewing  masks
                                                  They are not perfect  sewing is not my best thing
                                                   They are better than nothing



                                                  I made 8  and have two left
                                                  So i am thinking they are not right
                                                    People who have one are saying they are comfortable 
                                                   Maybe they are being kind

                                                     
                                                         They are lined with interfacing






                                                      I was tempted to try each one on
                                                     but decided that would not be a good idea
                                                     A friend who needed one tried hers for me
                                                           and it seems to work just fine



4 comments:

  1. Great idea Lis and love the material
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Lis!! They look great and the fabric print is really cute.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lis they look fantastic and I would use one, they are only needed for shopping, thats all I'm leaving the house for at the moment. Hope you are both safe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had some fabric to make a few myself. You did a great job and I love that you're doing this for others! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments