Sunday, April 5, 2020

PULP FLOWERS

                                                         I was gifted this rubber mould last week
                                                         So I made cotton pulp and began this process

                                                                                     


Sprayed the mould with release and filled with pulp
Took two days to dry in the Florida sun 




I just jiggled the mould and everything released  easily 





I trimmed edges 
Easily colored with markers or water colors 
Not sure how or if I will use them 
                            but I have refilled the mould for more                                

3 comments:

  1. What a fun crafting adventure to be making your own paper molded elements! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lis that worked a treat can't wait to see some on your cards x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments