Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Butterfly Ornament

I was shopping for burlap decorations  today. I want to do one of my trees in burlap
I found butterfly ornaments but oh my the price ( sure didn't sound like a price for burlap
So ............I have a roll of 6 inch lace covered burlap and one plain that I will never use that much opn my cards Also I have a spellbinder die of a butterfly that I never used because it is too big for a card
So here we go

This is the start of something Thrifty  Next week I will let you see  the finished tree.

5 comments:

  1. i look forward to seeing the end result Lis, I might have to have a go at making some decorations
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them Lis :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see this. AND.......I'm going to see the finished product in person!
    Great idea Lis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Lis! Thank you for sharing - I can hardly wait to see the end result! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great money saving way to get the butterflies you are looking for! Those look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments