Saturday, November 29, 2014

Emboss Bleach Color

This was a challenge for me At first I took emboss to mean a folder ( read the instructions first )
I embossed with folder and bleached out the image I will show you my attempts at the end
Now let us do it together HEAT EMBOSS  the image , bleach the wanted areas then color > I left the jacket and hat as it turned out when bleached colored the nose and mittens and used flocking on the fur
Come have some fun with household products mfpstampshop.blogspot.com

Here are my 4  failed attempts.              
Hey I could be on to something they don't look half bad

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous snowman and your other attempts are defo not failures, I think they look great and could be used on somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your other attempts! Your gingerbread snowman is so cool too. Fun technique. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, and the "failures" look more like winners to me! I see a card with 4 of those different blocks looking good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card. I used bleach in a card class years ago, and remember it was lots of fun! Might have to give it another try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right or wrong he looks good to me LOL.
    I like your failed attempts :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard of this technique. I got a very pretty card using this technique but myself I am afraid to stain my clothes doing the technique :)
    TF remind me of this, I will have to try it one day!
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been fun watching your Christmas trees go up in each room, Lis! Your little "chocolate snowman" is darling. I think he is not attired in white fur, but marshmallows! LOL Sweet! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Lis love the techniques you have used, you are a lot braver than me, lol, the failures look lovely as well.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card I have stamped with bleach before just the once mind you lol and I love your "failed attempts" look great to me
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments