Monday, November 17, 2014

My Besties Black and white

This image is called Skating party
Is black and or white
I chose AND or I would have just a piece of black card to show you 
I used three  coordinating prints and trimmed with black flowers
I had 6 pearls and decided to use them , well that is why they call these challenges 
I have a disabled hand and the pearls were attached together very closely 
when I clipped of the pearl it stuck to my hand protector  and trying to get that off 
was like watching a circus but don't kick this dog twice OH but I did 
three times  then the fifth pearl cut off easily and went right where I needed it while the sixth flew across my desk and stuck firm to the window 
When I finally got it off I had to use glue to adhere it to the card 
This card was a challenge

I am also entering it in

14 comments:

  1. Such a darling image, the black and white are gorgeous.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lis this is beautiful I love the black and white theme the image is gorgeous the embellishments and papers are amazing, I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this in b/w - one of my fave combinations although I don't do it much. This came out wonderfully! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I'm truly laughing out loud picturing you trying to work with the pearls! I love your description of the one that flew across your desk and stuck to the window. I've done this myself and I don't have any excuses :) The card is beautiful though. It reminds me of how simple and elegant black and white can be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry but I laughed too about your trouble with the pearls and that just topped it sticking to the window lol love the black and white image and papers very elegant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a pleasure to read your fun sense of humor as you work. Good to know you don't let your disability bring you down but shine through putting smiles on our faces as you share with us your lovely creations. Thank you so much for sharing and joining us over at My Besties UK. Can't wait to visit you again...your Newest Follower. Hugs, AntoinetteT {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card thanks for joining us at besties uk - carol uk dt x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card love your Black /white design thanks for joining us at besties UK hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great ~ thank you for sharing over here at My Besties UK and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your black and white theme .. thanks for joining us at My Bestie Uk .. Deb DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is very beautiful thank you so much for joining us at my bestie uk and good luck in the draw
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous Lis, Thanks for playing along with us at Besties UK this time, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card. I too like the black and white. Thanks for sharing at besties uk. Hugs Gina

    ReplyDelete
  14. just lovely .. thanks for joining us at My Bestie UK.. Debs DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments